Michel Jean Cazabon, 1814–1888, Trinidadian, active in France ca. 1839-1847, Corbeaux Town, Port of Spain, 1857
Corbeaux Town, Port of Spain
- Part Of:
- Pen and black ink, gray ink, gray wash, black wash, graphite and gouache on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 × 10 1/16 inches (17.8 × 25.6 cm)
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Cazabon"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barrels | beach | boats | buildings | figures | landscape | marine art | palm trees | port
- Associated Places:
- Port of Spain | Trinidad
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.