- Man Sitting
- Graphite and white chalk on moderately thick, rough, gray wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 × 10 3/8 inches (15.6 × 26.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "July 25. 1811"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figures (representations) | man | sitting | thoughtful
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir George Howland Beaumont seventh Baronet, 1753–1827, British, Man Sitting, 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.