Sir George Howland Beaumont seventh Baronet, 1753–1827, British, Bridge over Stream, North Wales, 1800
Bridge over Stream, North Wales
- Graphite and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 × 8 3/4 inches (15.6 × 22.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "1800"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | landscape | stream | trees
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.