Louis Philippe Boitard, active 1734–1760, A Fisherwoman, Hands under Apron, undated
A Fisherwoman, Hands under Apron
- Pen and black ink, and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper mounted to medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 × 5 inches (16.5 × 12.7 cm)
Inscribed in black ink on mount, upper center: "62"
Collector's mark on mount, lower right
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apron | figure study | fisherwoman | gazing | hat | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.