- A Wooded Stream and a Farmhouse in Normandy
- Graphite on medium, brown, rough wove paper
- Sheet: 7 7/8 x 10 1/2 inches (20 x 26.7 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite, center: "at Poix"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | farmhouse | figures | landscape | river | rocks (landforms) | stream | trees
- Associated Places:
- France | Normandy
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Richard Parkes Bonington, 1802–1828, British, A Wooded Stream and a Farmhouse in Normandy, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.