Henry William Burgess, active 1809–1860, Interior of a Coppersmith's, Shoe Lane, undated
Interior of a Coppersmith's, Shoe Lane
- Pen and brown ink, brown wash and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 × 7 5/8 inches (14 × 19.4 cm)
Several inscriptions on verso: "[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coppersmiths | factories | genre subject | workers
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.