Henry William Burgess, active 1809–1860, Interior of a Coppersmith's, Shoe Lane, undated
Interior of a Coppersmith's, Shoe Lane
- Pen and brown ink, brown wash and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 × 7 5/8 inches (14 × 19.4 cm)
Several inscriptions on verso: "[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coppersmiths | factories | genre subject | workers
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.