- Ruins of St. Paul Covent Garden
- Etching and line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/2 × 6 3/8 inches (11.4 × 16.2 cm) and Image: 3 1/8 × 5 1/4 inches (7.9 × 13.3 cm)
Lettered below image: "Dayes delint. | RUINS of ST. PAUL COVENT GARDEN. | Published for the Proprietors of the Monthly Mirror Dec 1; 1795 | Medland sculpt."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | ruins
- Associated Places:
- Covent Garden | England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Medland, 1755–1823, British, Ruins of St. Paul Covent Garden, 1795
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.