- Additional Title(s):
Queen Anne (?)
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/4 × 5 5/16 inches (17.1 × 13.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink, center: "I shall be home | soon after 5!"; in graphite, lower right: "[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dress | fan | figure study | portrait | woman
- Associated People:
- Anne (1574–1619), queen of England, Scotland, and Ireland, consort of James VI and I
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Attributed to Queen Victoria, 1819–1901, British, Queen Anne, 1857
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.