Landscape with Figures and Cattle
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: sketches in graphite
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, blued white laid paper
- Sheet: 4 7/16 × 8 13/16 inches (11.3 × 22.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in brown ink, upper left: "[...] | 1787"; in graphite, lower right: "D29933"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cattle | figures | genre subject | horses (animals) | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Attributed to William Frederick Wells, 1762–1836, British, Landscape with Figures and Cattle, 1787
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.