- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and brown ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, light blue wove paper
- Sheet: 6 × 4 3/4 inches (15.2 × 12.1 cm)
Inscribed lower left in graphite: "S. Palmer afirming a charter"
Collector's mark, verso: Paul Mellon
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "G.R.| 1828"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | man | portrait | profile (figure)
- Associated People:
- Palmer, Samuel (1805–1881), landscape painter and etcher
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.