- The Misses Sandby of Norwich
- Graphite and brown wash on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/4 x 3 7/8 inches (13.3 x 9.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "D27846"
Paul Mellon collector's mark; I collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | girls | women
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Norfolk | Norwich | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Paul Sandby RA, 1731–1809, British, The Misses Sandby of Norwich, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.