IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Paul Sandby RA, 1731–1809, British, Portrait of a Lady at a Drawing Table, undated
Portrait of a Lady at a Drawing Table
- Graphite and brown wash on medium, slightly textured,cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 1/4 x 6 1/2 inches (21 x 16.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "E"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- drawing | drawing table | girl | lady | lady's writing table | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Connections (Yale Center for British Art, 2011-05-26 - 2011-09-11) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Pleasures and Pastimes (Yale Center for British Art, 1990-02-21 - 1990-04-29) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
The Pursuit of Happiness - A View of Life in Georgian England (Yale Center for British Art, 1977-04-19 - 1977-09-18) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Lowell Libson Ltd : British Art : 2016, Lowell Libson Ltd., 2016, p. 36, Dealer Cat Lowell Libson 2016 (YCBA) [YCBA]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.