William Mulready, 1786–1863, Irish, Study for a Girl Reading, undated
Study for a Girl Reading
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 5/8 × 3 inches (11.7 × 7.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "Whom a Celtic [...] | J L [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chair | dress (costume) | genre subject | girl | gown | reading | study (visual work)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.