Benjamin West, 1738–1820, American, active in Britain (from 1763), A Ford at Wrentham, Suffolk, undated
A Ford at Wrentham, Suffolk
- Pen and gray ink over graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 x 9 1/8 inches (17.5 x 23.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "wrentham suffolk"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | bridge (built work) | cart | church | costume | donkey | equestrian | fence | landscape | reflections | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Suffolk | United Kingdom | Wrentham
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.