IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John Inigo Richards RA, 1730/31?–1810, British, Windsor Castle, undated
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 5/8 × 8 3/4 inches (14.3 × 22.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink, lower center: "Windsor Park 1778"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bushes | castle | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | United Kingdom | Windsor and Maidenhead | Windsor Castle
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.