- Fisherfolk with Baskets and Nets
- Watercolor with pen and black ink on medium, smooth, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 3 3/8 x 5 7/8 inches (8.6 x 14.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "[...] 26312AH (2"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apron (protective wear) | baskets | boats | bonnet | cloak | coastline | dress | fishermen (people) | genre subject | hats | houses | jackets | masts | nets (objects) | sails | shirt | shoes (footwear) | stockings | trousers
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Francis Wheatley, 1747–1801, British, Fisherfolk with Baskets and Nets, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.