- Rocky Landscape with Fort
- Watercolor, graphite, and gouache on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/2 × 8 1/2 inches (11.4 × 21.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite: "[...]"
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "T.M.R."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | figures | fort | gully | landscape | mountains | rocks (landforms) | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Miles Richardson Sr., 1784–1848, British, Rocky Landscape with Fort, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.