- The Market Square, Bury St. Edmunds
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 x 9 inches (17.5 x 22.9 cm)
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "MARooker"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | architectural subject | buildings | cows | dog (animal) | genre subject | market squares | men | street | top hats | women
- Associated Places:
- Bury St. Edmunds | England | Europe | Suffolk | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Michael "Angelo" Rooker, 1746–1801, British, The Market Square, Bury St. Edmunds, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.