IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Michael "Angelo" Rooker, 1746–1801, British, The Market Square, Bury St. Edmunds, undated
The Market Square, Bury St. Edmunds
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 x 9 inches (17.5 x 22.9 cm)
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "MARooker"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | architectural subject | buildings | cows | dog (animal) | genre subject | market squares | men | street | top hats | women
- Associated Places:
- Bury St. Edmunds | England | Europe | Suffolk | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.