- Graphite and gray wash with scratching out on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 x 9 3/4 inches (18.1 x 24.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink center: "ARunciman | inv:"; in pen and black ink lower right: "ARunciman fecit."
Signed in pen and black ink center: "ARunciman | inv:"; Signed in pen and black ink lower right: "ARunciman fecit."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliff | religious and mythological subject | rocks (landforms) | sea | woman
- Associated People:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.