Celadon and Amelia from Thomson's 'The Seasons'
- Brown wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 x 9 3/8 inches (15.6 x 23.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite upper center: "Celadon & Amelia | Thomson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- darkness | death | light | literary theme | man | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Alexander Runciman, 1736–1785, British, Celadon and Amelia from Thomson's 'The Seasons', undated