unknown artist, nineteenth century, River Landscape with Men Fishing and Cattle, undated
River Landscape with Men Fishing and Cattle
- Watercolor, pen, brown ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 7/8 × 13 5/8 inches (22.5 × 34.6 cm)
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "David Cox"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cattle | cows | fishing | landscape | men | river | trees | valley (landform) | waterfall
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.