- Portrait of a Man in a Full Bottomed Wig and Yellow Brocade Coat
- ca. 1680
- Pastel, black chalk, gouache, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, brown laid paper
- Sheet: 14 × 9 3/8 inches (35.6 × 23.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "36"; lower right: "English c. 1680 | D25673 AX"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- portrait | portrait
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Portrait of a Man in a Full Bottomed Wig and Yellow Brocade Coat, ca. 1680
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.