- Lady in a Bonnet
- between 1760 and 1765
- Red chalk and black chalk on medium, cream, slightly textured laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches (19.1 x 14 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "E"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bonnet | genre subject | hat | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Paul Sandby RA, 1731–1809, British, Lady in a Bonnet, between 1760 and 1765
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.