Preparing to lay eel traps
- Watercolor and graphite with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 11/16 × 9 3/16 inches (17 × 23.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, upper center: "[...] My dear father"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | eelspears | genre subject | house | marine art | men | tower buildings | traps (trapping equipment) | trees | water
- View by request in the Study Room
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.