- Industrious Jenny
- Watercolor with pen and brown ink on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/2 × 3 inches (11.4 × 7.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper center: "Industrious Jenny ever useful miss!! | Employs her time in making a Pelisse"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chair | genre subject | girl | nightgown | pelisse
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Walker, active 1792–died 1795, British, Industrious Jenny, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.