- Woman wearing a Feathered Headdress
- Graphite, black chalk, and white chalk, with heightening on medium, slightly textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 × 8 inches (24.8 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "This drawing was sent | by Rosalba to Wm Hoare | with [...] Beautiful | Crayon Pictures -- by Rosalba"; in graphite, lower right: "4437"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, eighteenth century, Woman wearing a Feathered Headdress, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.