Johann Heinrich Ramberg, 1763–1840, German, active in Britain (1781–88), The Assignation, undated
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 1/4 × 11 1/8 inches (21 × 28.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "Ramberg"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "Ramberg 1786."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- divan | dress | genre subject | hat | portrait | reclining | woman
- View by request in the Study Room
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.