- The Assignation
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 1/4 × 11 1/8 inches (21 × 28.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "Ramberg"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "Ramberg 1786."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- divan | dress | genre subject | hat | portrait | reclining | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Johann Heinrich Ramberg, 1763–1840, German, active in Britain (1781–88), The Assignation, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.