- Graphite on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 14 × 10 1/4 inches (35.6 × 26 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "D26171"
Signed in graphite, center right: "GR 1830"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beards | man | portrait | profiles (figures)
- Associated People:
- Palmer, Samuel (1805–1881), landscape painter and etcher
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Connections (Yale Center for British Art, 2011-05-26 - 2011-09-11) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Matthew Hargraves, Matthew Hargraves on Samuel Palmer's The Harvest Moon, , January 19, 2012, 0 minutes, 46 seconds, http://www.youtube.com/v/xv8G87YnN4k [Website]