Ram Head, North by West (2 miles distance)
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 2 1/2 × 8 1/2 inches (6.4 × 21.6 cm), Image: 1 1/4 × 7 1/2 inches (3.2 × 19.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Ram Head" in graphite, lower right: "plate 5(2)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliffs | coast | hills | lighthouse | sea
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Thomas Serres, 1759–1825, British, Ram Head, North by West (2 miles distance), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.