John Thomas Serres, 1759–1825, British, Ram Head, North by West (2 miles distance), undated
Ram Head, North by West (2 miles distance)
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 2 1/2 × 8 1/2 inches (6.4 × 21.6 cm) and 1 1/4 × 7 1/2 inches (3.2 × 19.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Ram Head" in graphite, lower right: "plate 5(2)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliffs | coast | hills | lighthouse | sea
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.