- The High Land of Dungarven, West by North
- Watercolor over graphite on medium, slighlty textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 × 19 inches (14 × 48.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "The High Land of Dungarven"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | cliffs | coast | hills | landscape | sea
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Thomas Serres, 1759–1825, British, The High Land of Dungarven, West by North, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.