- Old Harry, Swanage Bay
- Watercolor over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 3/8 × 19 inches (13.7 × 48.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Old Harry, Swanage Bay"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliffs | landscape | sea | water
- Associated Places:
- Dorset | England | Europe | Swanage | Swanage Bay | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Thomas Serres, 1759–1825, British, Old Harry, Swanage Bay, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.