- ca. 1834
- Watercolor, graphite, and gouache on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 10 13/16 x 16 5/8 inches (27.5 x 42.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "Nipoli"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cityscape | landscape | mosque
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Libya | Tripoli
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.