Church and Cottages
- Brown wash, pen and brown ink, and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 × 10 1/2 inches (19.7 × 26.7 cm)
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "S. Prout"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bricks | cage | children | chimneys (architectural elements) | church | cottages | fence | genre subject | mother | path | peasants | road | rural | shutters | thatched roof | town | village | walking | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.