Sir David Wilkie, 1785–1841, British, Sleeping Infant's Arm, 1806
Sleeping Infant's Arm
- Additional Title(s):
One of Four Studies for "The Blind Fiddler"
- Part Of:
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 2 x 3 1/8 inches (5.1 x 7.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arm | child | figure study | hand | infant | sleeping
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.