IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Sir David Wilkie, 1785–1841, British, Sleeping Infant's Arm, 1806
Sleeping Infant's Arm
- Additional Title(s):
One of Four Studies for "The Blind Fiddler"
- Part Of:
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 2 x 3 1/8 inches (5.1 x 7.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arm | child | figure study | hand | infant | sleeping
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.