Child's Broken Cart and Fiddler's Wife's Arm
- Additional Title(s):
One of Four Studies for "The Blind Fiddler"
Verso: Study for Objects in Left Foreground of "The Blind Fiddler"
- Part Of:
- Graphite with red and white chalk on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/2 x 5 inches (11.4 x 12.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arm | cart | figure study | hand | toy (recreational artifact) | wheels | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Sir David Wilkie, 1785–1841, British, Child's Broken Cart and Fiddler's Wife's Arm, 1806
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.