Head of Girl Standing in the Center
- Additional Title(s):
One of the Four Studies for "The Blind Fiddler"
Verso: Study of a Leg and Two Heads
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 4 x 3 3/4 inches (10.2 x 9.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- child | figure study | girl | head | study (visual work)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Sir David Wilkie, 1785–1841, British, Head of Girl Standing in the Center, 1806
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.