- Graphite and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, blued white laid paper, mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Mount: 13 15/16 × 19 3/8 inches (35.4 × 49.2 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 12 1/16 × 16 1/16 inches (30.6 × 40.8 cm), and Sheet: 10 1/4 × 14 3/16 inches (26 × 36 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower center: "Larici Tuesday Oct. br 22 1782 | No name to this; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "Larici, Tuesday Oct 22 1782"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Grand Tour | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- Campagna | Europe | Italy
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Sir George Howland Beaumont seventh Baronet, 1753–1827, British, Larici, 1782
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.