- Graphite and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, blued white laid paper, mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Mount: 13 15/16 × 19 3/8 inches (35.4 × 49.2 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 12 1/16 × 16 1/16 inches (30.6 × 40.8 cm), and Sheet: 10 1/4 × 14 3/16 inches (26 × 36 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower center: "Larici Tuesday Oct. br 22 1782 | No name to this; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "Larici, Tuesday Oct 22 1782"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Grand Tour | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- Campagna | Europe | Italy
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Sir George Howland Beaumont seventh Baronet, 1753–1827, British, Larici, 1782
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.