Pont-y-Pier near Llanroost, Denbighshire
- Additional Title(s):
Pont-y-Pier near Llanrwst, Denbighshire
- ca. 1800
- Watercolor and gouache on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 x 10 1/2 inches (19.7 x 26.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper center: "Pont y Pier near Llanroost | Denbigh Shire"; in graphite, upper right: "2"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | bridge (built work) | figure | landscape | mountains | river | smoke
- Associated Places:
- Denbighshire | Europe | Llanroost | Llanrwst | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Paul Sandby RA, 1731–1809, British, Pont-y-Pier near Llanroost, Denbighshire, ca. 1800
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.