Cascade of Buffalora
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gray wash, brown wash, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/2 x 14 5/8 inches (24.1 x 37.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Cascade of Buffalora"; lower right: "No 15"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Grand Tour | mountain | river | rocks (landforms) | trees
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Warwick Smith, 1749–1831, British, Cascade of Buffalora, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.