Study for Telemachus
- Additional Title(s):
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and brown ink; verso: graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/8 × 11 7/8 inches (23.2 × 30.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "Telemachus | Th. Stothard"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Greek mythology | religious and mythological subject
- Associated People:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Stothard, 1755–1834, British, Study for Telemachus, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.