At St. Albans
- Additional Title(s):
- Graphite with gray wash on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 x 14 9/16 inches (27.9 x 37 cm) and Image: 9 1/2 x 13 3/4 inches (24.1 x 34.9 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite, lower left: "St Albans C. V."
Signed in graphite, lower left: "C. V."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cityscape
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Hertfordshire | St. Albans | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.