At St. Albans
- Additional Title(s):
- Graphite with gray wash on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 x 14 9/16 inches (27.9 x 37 cm) and Image: 9 1/2 x 13 3/4 inches (24.1 x 34.9 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite, lower left: "St Albans C. V."
Signed in graphite, lower left: "C. V."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cityscape
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Hertfordshire | St. Albans | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.