Coast Scene with Castle and Beached Fishing Vessel
- Former Title(s):
Coast Scene with Castle and Bleached Fishing Vessel
- Graphite on medium slightly textured blue wove paper
- Sheet: 10 3/4 x 15 inches (27.3 x 38.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite lower right: "J.C"; on back in graphite lower right: "J. CALLON."
Signed lower right: "J.C"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- castle | coast | fishing | rocks (landforms) | ship | walls
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
John Callow, 1822–1878, British, Coast Scene with Castle and Beached Fishing Vessel, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.