- Former Title(s):
- Additional Title(s):
- Gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 11 1/8 x 17 7/8 inches (28.3 x 45.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite lower right: "Ragland C"
Signed in graphite, lower center: "C. V."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | castle | foliage | ruins | trees
- Associated Places:
- Cymru | Europe | Monmouthshire | Raglan | Raglan Castle | United Kingdom | Wales
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.