- Watercolor, gouache, and graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream, wove paper, mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, white, wove paper
- Sheet: 20 x 14 7/8 inches (50.8 x 37.8 cm)
Inscribed in blue, verso, lower right: "16016"; inscribed in graphite, verso, center right: "72"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- branches | children | family | fathers | genre subject | infants | landscape | mothers | pool | portrait | reflections | rocks (landforms) | trees | water
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.