- Military of the Peninsular War
- Watercolor and pen and black ink over graphite on medium, moderatly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 17 3/8 × 14 5/8 inches (44.1 × 37.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, top center: [...]
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower left: " RKP | 1810"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- horseshoes (animal equipment) | military art | soldiers
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Robert Kerr Porter, 1777–1842, British, Military of the Peninsular War, 1810
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.