The Beach at Low Tide
- Watercolor with pen and brown ink and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 × 19 1/2 inches (35.6 × 49.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Samuel Prout | 1783 - 1852 | Looking West"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | boats | buildings | figures | landscape | marine art | sails | sand | water
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.