- The Bill of Portland (one of three drawings on one mount)
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Image: 1 7/8 × 9 1/2 inches (4.8 × 24.1 cm) and Sheet: 3 3/8 × 10 1/4 inches (8.6 × 26 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower right:" The Bill of Portland". Inscribed in graphite, lower right: " plate 1(7)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | cliffs | coast | hills | landscape | sea
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Thomas Serres, 1759–1825, British, The Bill of Portland (one of three drawings on one mount), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.