View from Craig-y-Barns, Dunkeld, Looking South
- Additional Title(s):
View from Craig-y-Barns, Dunkald, Looking South
- Watercolor and white gouache over graphite on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 1/16 x 21 1/8 inches (35.7 x 53.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "J. H. MOLE: VALLEY VIEW"
Signed and dated in red ink, on front, lower left: "J. H. Mole | 1855"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- birch trees | bridge (built work) | city | cliffs | clouds | grass | landscape | mountains | path | pine trees | rocks (landforms) | roots | sunlight | trees | trunks | valley
- Associated Places:
- Craig-y-barns | Dunkeld | Perth and Kinross | Scotland | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Victorian Landscape Watercolors (Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery, 1993-02-11 - 1993-04-12) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Victorian Landscape Watercolors (The Cleveland Museum of Art, 1992-11-18 - 1993-01-03) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Victorian Landscape Watercolors (Yale Center for British Art, 1992-09-09 - 1992-11-01) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]