Cobham Hall, Kent: Section and Ceiling Plan of the Dairy
- Former Title(s):
Cobham Hall, Kent: Section Lenthways of the Dairy and Plan of the Ceiling
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper with two fold marks
- 13 1/2 × 21 1/2 inches (34.3 × 54.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, center left: "Plan of the Ceiling"; in pen and black ink, upper center: "Section lengthways of the Dairy | Earl of Darnley"; in pen and black ink, lower left: "A" (three times) and "B" (twice); inscribed on verso in pen and black ink, upper right: "Section lengthways of the Dairy | Earl of Darnley"; in graphite, upper right: "No 14 Drawings | Dairy"; in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (1) | (IR 93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | ceilings | dairies (non-mechanized) | pointed arches | sectional elevations
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Section and Ceiling Plan of the Dairy, 1795
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.