Cobham Hall, Kent: North Elevation of South Wing
- Graphite, pen and black and brown ink and watercolor on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- 14 1/4 x 20 7/8 inches (36.2 x 53 cm)
Inscribed pen and brown ink, lower center: "North Elevation of South Wing"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (13) | (IR93)"
Watermark: fleur-de-lis with GR below
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | basement windows | basements | columns (architectural elements) | doors | elevations (building divisions) | elevations (drawings) | roofs | stairs | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: North Elevation of South Wing, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.